Sausage & Pepper Pizza
The Truly “Classic” New York Italian Style Pizza!
- Pizza dough- 9oz. (see the pizza dough recipe video)
- 5 oz of fresh mozzarella cut into slices about 1/4 ” thick
- Pizza Sauce 5 oz (see the pizza sauce recipe video)
- Wood Roasted Sausage (your choice) hot sweet or fennel!
- 12 Roasted Garlic Cloves
- 2 large roasted peppers yellow,orange, and red or green (let your colors fly)
- about 12 Sliced cherry Peppers To Kick it up a notch
- Grated Romano cheese sprinkle ( to taste)
How We Do It.
Open Dough 9 oz
Lay down the Fresh Mozzarella Cheese lightly
Dollop Sauce in between the cheese slices
Slice and the sausage around the pie. Not too heavy you have more toppings to go!
Place Roasted peppers on the pie, rotate the colors make it look nice.
Put on the Roasted Garlic and then the Cherry peppers. The Cherry Peppers are Hot and spicy ! If you don’t like spicy substitute with roasted onions it’s another classic and goes great with all the other ingredients.
Sprinkle some grated romano on top. Shake that Pizza Peel and get it in the oven
Fire and Cooking Tips: Hot and fast keep the pie moving don’t burn it, but cook it well.
Don’t Forget to roast your peppers. Let them get black on top! Cool and peel and then cut to a size you like.
Don’t forget to roast your sausage and garlic. If you want to do it right always roast your ingredients when possible. The flavors are incredible.!
Have a cold beer with this one or a nice full bodied red wine!
Sausage & Pepper Pizza With Wood Roasted Toppings!
Love Life and Love The Italian Classic Sausage and Pepper Pizza !